DOG PARK RULES
You are responsible for any damage, injury, or illness your dog may cause to itself, other dogs, other people or yourself. If you are not willing to accept this liability completely leave.
- Dogs must be current on vaccines (Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, Kennel Cough) and LICENSED
- No puppies under 4 months of age
- No dogs in heat allowed (Neutered Dogs Recommended)
- No aggressive dogs, dogs demonstrating aggressive behavior must be removed
- Owners must always clean up after their pets.
- Leaving dogs unattended is prohibited
- Limit (2) dogs per owner
- Children under 12 not allowed
- Be sure gates are properly locked behind you.
- Dogs must be leashed outside the fence
- Don’t allow digging or any other damage from your dog
- No glass containers.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk
- Remove your dog from its leash inside the fence to avoid your dog feeling treated.
- Bring enough water for your dog and some to share protect against heat stroke, predict exhaustion and enforce preventive rest periods.
- Toys and food can be a source of confrontation between dogs. Don’t bring them if other dogs are present.
- Neutering, especially of males, help to avoid aggression.
- Leave the park in better condition and cleaner than you found it.
- No Smoking
- Volunteer to help maintain the park by contacting the Park Office at 330-544-9000 EXT 1141 or leave a message at the wellness center.