Lot / Burial Rates
Cemetery Rates are effective as of January 1st, 2019.
3 – 48 NICHE COLUMBARIUMS
FOR CREMATION BURIALS
Sale price includes opening and closing cost.
Engraving cost $125.00
Sollberger Stone Industries Inc.
Open & Closing Charges
NOTE: Grave side burials are NOT permitted.
The charges below are for weekday service Monday through Friday until 1:00 P.M. and Saturdays until 12:00 P.M.
After 1:15 P.M. on weekdays or afternoon on Saturday, there will be an additional charge of $500.
There will be no cremation burials on Saturday.
There will be no interments on Sunday or Holiday’s unless deemed necessary by the Board of Health.
Standard Committal Chapel Service $100
Full Committal Service Fee $500
This applies to any service over one hour in duration.
Mausoleum Rental Space (Per Month) $150
Concrete Foundations $100
For Veteran's Affairs markers
Transfer Fee $50
Cemetery Deed $50
Footer Location $50
As needed, charged per each location.
Prices are subject to change.
Rules and regulations are as follows:
- No grave side burials are permitted.
- All cemetery lots must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- All opening charges must be paid in full prior to burial.
- All chapel fee rentals must be paid prior to funeral.
- Only bodies of human beings can be buried within the cemetery.
- Interments and disinterments can only be made by regular employees of the cemetery.
- Permits for disinterments will be issued only upon written consent of the Probate Court of Trumbull County.
- A burial permit from the Board of Health is required before a body is buried or entombed within the cemetery.
- Burials and entombments are not permitted on Sundays or General Holidays except in the event of a contagious diseases as ordered by the Board of Health.
- Bodies of individuals who die as a result of a contagious disease cannot be entombed in the mausoleum.
- Opening of a casket at the grave site is not permitted unless an application to do so is made in advance and approved by the Cemetery Superintendent.
- The number of burials allowed at an individual lot is fixed at the time of lot purchase, and no additions will be permitted. Arrangement of the location of graves within a lot is determined by the Cemetery Superintendent.
- One casket burial and one cremation or two cremated bodies can be buried in a single space.
- Concrete or steel burial vaults or concrete grave liners are required of all burials. Wooden over-boxes are not permitted.
- All cremains must be placed in a secure urn (minimum of a culture marble urn).